Phoenix’s First Choice for Furnace Repair services
When the seasons take a turn and the nights get colder, dealing with a broken or malfunctioning furnace can seem like a serious trial. It doesn’t have to, however. A solution to your furnace problems is just a call away. Contact Sunrise Mechanical Inc for your furnace repair in Phoenix.
There are a variety of issues that may require furnace repair in Phoenix. These can be brought on by sudden part failure, lack of maintenance, electrical problems and more. Don’t wait in the cold. Furnace troubleshooting is what we do, and our furnace repair technicians keep their word regarding scheduling. We’ll have someone to your house in no time for friendly, fast service. Just some of the problems we repair include:
- Furnace doesn’t produce enough heat
- Furnace doesn’t produce any heat
- Furnace cycles too frequently
- Furnace blower won’t turn off
- Furnace is too loud when operating
- Pilot won’t light
- Pilot won’t stay lit
- Electronic ignition is malfunctioning
Furnaces come in a wide variety of makes, models, and types. We provide electric furnace repair, gas furnace repair, oil furnace repair, and much more. No matter what kind of furnace you have, we’ve got the experience, skills, and quality parts to repair it. The average furnace lasts for 15 years. This can be greatly extended with prompt furnace repair in Phoenix and regular maintenance. Some problems may justify the expense of a new furnace installation. We’ll always consult with you before performing repairs, and thoroughly explain why an older furnace replacement is a better option when it occurs.
Prevent problems with furnace maintenance in Phoenix!
We have decades of experience diagnosing problems and helping furnaces last their longest. Our gas furnace inspections cover 32 points on your system. This comprehensive approach allows us to catch any problems early and take steps to help components last their longest. We check everything including filtration, piping, electrical, and moving components. Just some of the benefits to choosing us for your maintenance needs include:
- Get priority scheduling – Customers who take advantage of our furnace service plans receive priority scheduling on repairs, maintenance, installations, and more.
- Receive money-saving discounts – Plan member get lower pricing on diagnostic charges if their units fail. They also receive reduced rates on repairs and even lower cost system replacements when the time comes. We also offer insulation installation, which will actually pay for itself in savings over time.
- Freebies – We offer a variety of free services to our plan members. These include reminder services, duct inspections, and more benefits throughout the year.
Furnace Maintenance Benefits
There are some serious benefits to system maintenance that we haven’t mentioned yet. Before you put off maintenance for another time, consider the following.
- Maintenance increases your system efficiency. A furnace can lose as much as 5% of its efficiency every single year. Maintenance helps to counteract and prevent that loss. That saves you in multiple areas. You save immediately with enhanced performance and in the long run with a longer running system. We can clean your dryer vents to increase dryer efficiency as well!
- Reduce the chance of catastrophic failure. We perform scheduled services right before major seasonal usage occurs. That means we’ll be analyzing your entire system before it sees the greatest amount of use. This greatly reduces the chance your system will suffer from a major failure.
- Extend the life of your system. We spoke about system life, but have you considered the potential difference between a properly maintained system and one without any maintenance? It could be as much as 10 years. At an average cost of 3,500 after installation and our maintenance plan costing much less, the savings can really add up.
Before we begin repairing a furnace, our heating technicians always perform a thorough and comprehensive inspection. This allows us to identify exactly what the problem is and determine if any areas require maintenance procedures. We want to bring our customers the best value and this often involves helping them avoid expensive repairs when preventative maintenance is available.
Comprehensive Furnace Repairs
There some excellent reasons to choose us for your furnace repair in Phoenix. That’s because we are:
- Experienced – Every one of our technicians is highly experienced. Many have more than a decade of experience with furnace repair. We were founded by an HVAC veteran in 1996 in order to provide Phoenix with exceptional furnace repair. Hiring local technicians who understand the unique weather variables and how these affect systems and their component parts ensure you get expert repair work.
- Skilled – Our skilled employees work hard for you. Acquisitions acquire brand name products and parts with extensive warranties at great prices in order to pass the savings to you. Our technicians undergo continual training in order to utilize the best, most efficient techniques. Everything we do is carried out with skill and excellence in order to make your furnace repair in Phoenix the best there is.
- Comprehensive – No matter what type of make or model your furnace is, whether we installed it or didn’t, we can repair it. We provide complete home furnace repair Phoenix. With extensive certifications and the best experience, you don’t need to look any further for furnace repairs.